I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

Monday, March 16, 2009

Taking a rest from the belt

Well, I had to take the belt off. Well, I didn't really have to, it wasn't hurting or anything, but I figured I'd take it off as I was going to be pretty active in sports on Sunday. I did notice a few sore spots around the base of my penis, but nothing major. I figured it was the tube digging in a bit, which it does. Anyway, I put it back on yesterday evening, did some bending to alleviate some of the pressure on the base of my penis, and it did feel more comfortable. Anyway, I had to take it off this morning as I needed to go through a metal detector today (I'm not even going to attempt that), and the sore spots are still there. So I'm going to take the day off from wearing the belt and sleep unbelted tonight. Once I'm healed, it will go right back on. Hopefully I'll be back in it tomorrow or Wednesday. Still, not too bad for a first try with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment