I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

Friday, March 27, 2009

Made it a week

Well, almost a week. I did officially make it a full work week in the belt without having to unlock it for any reason. The last time I unlocked it was on Sunday, and I wore it to work every day this week. I am glad to say that even at this point, I can see no reason to unlock it, so I won't.

Wearing it to work is actually no problem whatsoever. Sitting at my desk, walking around, driving, all pose no problem at all. The belt truly is invisible under regular clothes. For the record, I am generally wearing a shirt/tie & trousers to work, and really it's no problem. Going to the bathroom, again, not a problem although for obvious reasons I can't use the urinal. It's amazing how quickly one get's used to checking a stall to make sure that there's toilet paper, which is necessary to clean up. Thankfully, I haven't had to go #2 during work, but even that function has become quite easy, and I'm sure that if the need were to arise, it would not be a problem whatsoever.

As for cleaning, so far, it seems to be staying pretty clean. The belt does come with a cleaning syringe (it's nothing special, you can get one at any medical supply store and some pharmacies), and there is a small hole just big enough for the tip of the syringe to go through on each side of the penis tube. I only use the syringe at home, and I do about three or four full syringes of water through each hole after each urination. That seems to be doing the trick.

Anyway, I know there's lots of guys that go for a lot longer at a time in their belt, but I've only had mine for about 2 weeks, and I think it's pretty good that I was able to go a full week after the first week. I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep it locked, so long as everything is fine, I don't see any real reason to unlock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment