I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dealing with toilet functions

Ok, I'll start off this post by saying that if you are squeamish or the description of bodily functions disturbs you, click the back button now. I want to take a few moments now to describe how toilet functions, urination and defecation work. First off, urinating is quite easy, it's not a problem at all. There are holes in the bottom shield of the belt to allow the fluids to quickly pass. Only thing I've found here is that there is a chance of a few last drops remaining in the tube, which surprised me the first time, so I make sure to stand up over the toilet and shake a bit to get the last drops. As long as I do that and give a quick pass on both the inside and outside of the belt, I'm good to go. Of course it goes without saying that peeing standing up is out of the question, but I don't consider that to be a big deal at all.

Now on to the other function. This is quite a bit more difficult. I ordered the style belt with the continuous crotch with the eye hole at the rear, and I will tell you that it makes going #2 a bit of a challenge. The first morning, I had the urge to go, so I figured I'd give it a try as I gotta get used to doing it. I'll spare the details, but it was mess... literally. I was able to clean up, and I took a shower afterwards, but the clean up took a solid 20 minutes, not counting about another 10 minutes in the shower.

The next morning, I figured I would try to do a better job at lining up the whole with my anus, and it worked a little better. It was still a bit of a mess, but much improved over the first morning. Also, I remembered I had some baby wipes, and I used these. I strongly recommend using them (though get the un-scented ones, otherwise you'll get that "new baby" smell.) I still had to shower, but it was a lot better, a lot more of it got in the toilet this time and not stuck inside the belt.

This moring though was the third attempt, and Success!!! Here's how I did it. I pulled up hard on the front shield, spread my cheeks, and made sure the anus ring was very tight around the skin around my anus and that it was centered. Given the first two attempts, I was wondering if I had measured wrong and had the hole made too far to the rear, but if I really pull up on the front shield, it does center the hole, thank goodness. Anyway, I do this, let 'er rip, and success! It all makes it into the toilet, nothing on the belt at all. It still takes a bit more toilet paper than being unbelted, and a couple of baby wipes, but I did it successfully.

I had been worried that I wouldn't be able to defectate away from home, as in public places, it's not possible to take a shower afterwards, but after this morning, I'm confident that if the need presented itself to me, that I could do it in a public toilet with little issue. I did not need to take a shower after the movement this morning, though I did anyway as I needed to take my morning shower for other reasons, not related to the belt. Also, when I was at the store yesterday, I picked up a travel pack of wet ones, kind of like a travel pack of baby wipes, and I'm keeping them in my car's glove box just in case - always good to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment