I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Got to take a little time off

Well, I've been pretty good for just about the last two weeks, but I had to remove the belt today. I got a bit of a sore in my pubic area where the crotch shield rests on the skin. It really hurts quite a bit, so I did have to take the belt off. It's been forming for a few days now, and so far I've dealt with it, but I really want to make sure that I can wear the belt all weekend, seeing as I have a lazy weekend planned, and well, idle times... and I don't want to risk giving in to temptation. Not to be gross or anything, I'm going to try and be as clinical as possible, but it almost seems like it was a zit that ruptured. Anyway, it hurts a bit, so I'll do the safe thing and take some time off for now.

I will say that aside for about 5 minutes on Monday, this is the first time since Sunday, March 22nd that the belt has been off, and I miss it, I kind of feel naked without it. Hopefully I'll be able to put it back on tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I have had the same experience, and my advice is that you should take time to heal. Otherwise the problem will quickly occur again.
    Heal well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete