I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The first true test of the belt

Well readers, I'll say this. It's my opinion that a belt is only truly secure if it truly prevents orgasm when you don't want it on. A little background here, for those of you who have one of the CB-xxxx series, well unless you have a piercing, chances are that most guys can somehow find a way to have an orgasm in it. I was able to do so in the cb-3000 and cb-2000, though it was quite difficult.

Last night though, I gave it the best possible try to have an orgasm in the my-steel and I guess I'm happy to report that no matter what I tried, I couldn't do it. I'll tell you, it has now been over a month since my last orgasm and things were definitely building up, last night I was so frustrated that I just had to do anything to try and get a little relief. I tried using one of my dildos, tried humping the bed, tried humping the bed while using the dildo. I thought this would work, but no matter what I tried, and I went at it for a while, I just couldn't get over the edge. I almost had to cry. All I got out of it was a little bit of precum and being even more frustrated than I was before.

This is what I wanted though, and now that it's the next morning and though still horny, I'm glad I had the belt on and that it did it's job. Anyone can wear a belt when they want to wear it, and not orgasm, but it takes a real high quality belt to be able to be worn and secure even when the wearer is determined to defeat it. I was determined to defeat this thing last night, I tried and tried, but in the end, the belt held strong and did it's job. Just thought I'd mention that.

1 comment:

  1. good for you!!!

    When was the last time you had a wetdream? :-)

    ReplyDelete