I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Made it a Month

Well, it has officially been a month in the belt. That's right, it has not been removed at all for any reason, not for one second for the entire month of June. I must say, this has really not been a problem at all. Yes, there were some times when it was uncomfortable and for sure there were times when I just wanted it off so I could rub one out, but it stayed on and did it's job. This thing is certainly worth the money, that's for sure.

How is this possible you may ask, actually it was rather easy. I have developed a pretty good hygiene routine. The penis tube has cleaning holes in it, so when I'm home I use the cleaning syringe, usually 8 squirts of it every time I pee. I don't use it at work though, but by the end of the day it definitely needs the cleaning syringe. Also, thankfully I'm extremely regular with going #2, not to be graphic, but it always occurs in the morning, usually after my second cup of coffee, so I always shower in the morning, after that function has taken place. Plenty of toilet paper and some unscented baby wipes make it fine. Also, in the shower in the morning I'll remove the shower head and stick the shower hose into the top of the tube to flush it out, and I do this for a few minutes and it seems to do a good job at removing any gunk that might have built up.

I have had a few minor sores, but some A&D ointment has cleared that right up, and I use it on the trouble spots, mainly on the part above the base of my penis every day, so skin has stayed good. Yes, if I took the belt off my skin would show signs that something foreign was there, namely where the waistband sits, but it hasn't broken the skin and is quite comfortable. Anyway the verdict is that after a full month of wearing the belt, it's fine, no problems whatsoever.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, it sounds like you've got a truly 24/7 chastity solution!

    So, are you still planning to keep it on until you've had a number of wet dreams?

    Enjoy,
    mikecb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might go for the specific number, but I'm not sure really. I think the idea is a set length of time.

    ReplyDelete